J'Adore Dance is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual for the position of Assistant Studio Manager. Interested candidates must have exceptional customer service skills, take initiative, and enjoy working with young children in a family focused environment.
Job duties include:
- Ensure exceptional client experience
- Handle registrations, retail purchases and other cash handling duties
- Answer client inquiries and questions related to J'Adore Dance programming and policies
- Ensure email and phone call inquiries are responded to in a timely, professional manner
- Provide program support as needed
- Assist instructors with studio set up and tear down between programs
- Work with General Studio Manager with front desk staff supervision, training, and evaluation
- Ensure J'Adore Dance policies and standards are being upheld
- Ensure studio is cleaned daily and remains at a high level of cleanliness at all times
- Work with General Studio Manager on various administrative tasks and projects
- Manage and maintain J'Adore Dance retail area
- Work with management team to support special events (recitals, camps, workshops, teacher training seminars, etc.)
- Assist with marketing and social media initiatives
Serious applicants must be available to work the following times:
- Mondays/Wednesday 3pm-10:30pm
- Tuesdays/Thursdays 3pm-10pm
- Fridays 1pm-8pm
Additional hours outside these shifts may be occasionally needed.
Applicants must be available for training shifts between August 4-14. The position will begin August 31.
- Starting at $15-$17/hour depending on experience
- 2 Free dance classes per week
- Health benefits provided after 3 month probationary period
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Computer experience (Mac OS, Microsoft Office)
- Must have high levels of fluent spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience working with young children and/or families an asset
- Experience in dance or fitness industry an asset
- Post-secondary education an asset
J'Adore Dance is a well-established, award winning recreational dance studio in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. At J'Adore Dance, we believe that anyone and everyone can dance! Our classes promote dance as a form of recreation, expression, physical activity, personal growth, and most importantly, FUN, in a supportive, noncompetitive environment!
Please submit the following to Jessica Baudin-Griffin:
- Cover letter